quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2016

RPG ring and Epic RPG ring / anel RPG e anel RPG epico

I made this ring some time ago, but as I am renewing the render of the jewels that I have done here is the new model
course, as a good player RPG D & D I made a model for adventurers to level 20 and the other to epic levels, I remember that in an old game the best shot at epic levels was turning into something very big and fall crushing opponent haha ...
but it is an item to a player and not for the character
I hope you enjoy.

fiz esse anel a algum tempo, mas como estou renovando o render das joias que ja fiz aqui está o modelo novo
claro que eu como um bom jogador de RPG D&D fiz um modelo para aventureiros até nivel 20 e outro para niveis epicos, me lembro que em um antigo jogo o melhor golpe em niveis epicos era se transformar em algo bem grande e cair esmagando o oponente haha...
mas é um item para um jugador e não para o personagem
espero que gostem.


that is normal ring  / este é o anel normal




that is a epic ring / este é o anel epico




Everton Martins.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário